Minneapolis Birth Injury Lawyer
The excitement of welcoming a new baby can be overshadowed by the heartbreak of birth injuries, a tragic situation no parent should face. Minneapolis, a bustling city renowned for its lakes and culture, is unfortunately not exempt from instances of medical malpractice leading to childbirth injuries. If you are a victim of pregnancy or birth injury malpractice, contact the skilled Minneapolis birth injury lawyers at Wais, Vogelstein, Forman, Koch & Norman, LLC, we can help.
- Birth Asphyxia
- Birth Complications
- Brain Damage or Swelling
- Childbirth Injury
- Cord Prolapse
- Cranial Compression Injury
- Eclampsia & Preeclampsia
- Epidural Injury
- Facial Nerve Injury or Paralysis
- Fetal Macrosomia
- Fetal Ultrasound Error
- Improper Delivery Technique
- Birth Injury Developmental Disability
- Maternal Birth Injury
- Maternal Death
- Neonatal Sepsis
- NICU Injury
- Nursing Negligence
- OB-GYN Malpractice
- Pitocin Error
- Placenta Birth Injury
- Placental Abruption
- Preeclampsia Birth Injury
- Pregnancy Error
- Prematurity Injury
- Preterm Labor Injury
- Stillbirth and Death
- Umbilical Cord Birth Injury
- Umbilical Cord Strangulation
- Unnecessary C-Section Malpractice
- Uterine Rupture
- Wrongful Birth
Common Birth Injury Negligence Cases
- Brachial Plexus Injuries: These result from undue pressure during childbirth, leading to nerve damage and conditions like Erb’s palsy.
- Fractures: Improper use of birthing tools or excessive force can lead to fractures in the newborn.
- Cephalohematoma: This condition is when blood accumulates between the baby’s skull and periosteum, often due to traumatic births or the use of forceps.
- Caput Succedaneum: Swelling of the soft tissues on a newborn’s head caused by the pressure during delivery, which might be due to prolonged labor or the use of vacuum extraction.
- Hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy (HIE): A form of brain damage caused when the baby doesn’t receive adequate oxygen. It can result from various negligence scenarios, including failure to detect a prolapsed umbilical cord.
Popular Hospitals in Minneapolis
Hennepin County Medical Center (HCMC): An extensive teaching hospital known for its state-of-the-art facilities and dedicated professionals. Yet, like any large institution, it has had instances of medical malpractice.
Abbott Northwestern Hospital: Part of the Allina Health system, it’s a significant name in medical services. Though the hospital is acclaimed for many of its services, it’s not unfamiliar with malpractice claims.
University of Minnesota Medical Center: This institution handles a wide array of complex medical cases. While their team often provides exceptional care, there have been occasional instances of medical negligence pertaining to childbirth.
Contact Our Experienced Minneapolis Childbirth Injury Attorneys
When faced with the harrowing experience of childbirth injuries, you need a trusted ally, and that’s precisely where Wais, Vogelstein, Forman, Koch & Norman, LLC step in. Recognized experts in the realm of birth injuries, they bring a combination of compassion, expertise, and tenacity.
- Comprehensive Experience: Over the years, they have handled a myriad of birth injury cases, giving them a deep understanding of the medical intricacies involved.
- Client-Centered Approach: They believe in partnering with affected families, guiding them at every step from understanding their rights to navigating the complexities of the legal system.
- Success Stories: With a track record of securing favorable outcomes for their clients, they underscore the importance of seeking justice and ensuring such instances are minimized in the future.
Birth injuries, while tragic, are unfortunately a reality for some families in Minneapolis. If faced with such circumstances, it’s vital to connect with specialists like Wais, Vogelstein, Forman, Koch & Norman, LLC, who can tirelessly work towards ensuring justice and support during such trying times.